Saturday, November 26, 2011

Things That I am Thankful For

Things that I am thankful for this year.

I'm glad I'm saved.

I am thankful for having a godly woman for a wife. For not only marrying the love of my life but also my best friend.

I am thankful for our 2 beautiful children whom daily I am reminded are gifts from God.
I am thankful for the love that fills our home, the laughter that we share, and the tears that are spilled.
I am thankful for Jesus Christ whom died for my sins and offered me the gift of salvation.
I am thankful for a Savior whom daily forgives me my sins.
I am thankful for the Lord who would even think to use a sinner such as myself.
I am thankful for that we may not be monitarily rich but we are rich beyond compare.
I am thankful for all of my brother's and sister's in Christ.

I am thankful for the church that I Pastor.  www.pbccalhoun.com
I am thankful for our God whom hasn't given up on all of those lost souls that have not accepted Him as their Savior.

I am thankful for more than word can say. May the Lord bless and keep each and everyone of you.
Happy Thanksgiving!!     

Pastor Tim McCulley

No comments:

Post a Comment